Are you interested in a move to a country where the distances are short, and the impressions are great? Luxembourg is a small destination at the heart of Europe with deep historical roots, which is constantly evolving and reinventing itself. Visit historic sites, enjoy incredible unspoilt natural landscapes, fairy-tale castles, sports in action, culinary highlights, wellness, relaxation, and cultural depth. All this in a relaxed way, without long queues. And meet people who will give you a warm welcome.
You would also be joining a fantastic firm that aims to exceed expectations on everything it does, but alongside this is also focused on ensuring that they create a fantastic environment in and away from work by always evolving to create a better culture for its employees.
- Work with an impressive portfolio of commercial clients
- You will be organizing and supervising Audit engagements
- Luxembourg has more Michelin-Star restaurants per capita than any other nation
- Good base to travel to anywhere in Europe – Located in the heart of Europe, the connections by Air, Train or Car are particularly fast and allow anyone in Europe to reach the City Centre in few hours
- Excellent training and onboarding – you will be looked after every step of the way
- You will work closely with clients proving excellent service, value, and innovation
- This is a very social office where the team enjoy regular social events
- Involved with a company who are big on giving back to the community
- Work closely with clients and partners
- Evaluate your success based on the success of the team you are part of, with a real talent for training, motivating, and developing your colleagues
- Be in regular contact with clients to build relationships
- According to international surveys and rankings, Luxembourg is among the top 20 countries which offer the highest quality of living worldwide.
- Nearly 47% of the people living in Luxembourg are foreigners from more than 170 nationalities
- Participate in the growth and the influence of the company by promoting our services and representing the company at external events
- Be involved in the firms’ tasks to preserve the environment.
- Enjoy a multicultural environment and be part of a diverse firm with over 31 nationalities
- CA/ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified or overseas equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of experience in External Audit
- You speak German (C1) and Engligh (B2 atleast)
- Strong working experience of IFRS (US GAAP is an asset)
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are organized and precise in all aspects of your work.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)