You have been dreaming about making a move to the UK and envision the next step in your career to take place in an eccentric, culture rich, diverse city – LONDON!
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to move to London and enjoy the city life with its bustling, vibrant energy!
Be part of one of the world’s largest consulting organisations as Audit Manager, identified as a true specialist in your field responsible for the management of a vast portfolio of Real Estate clients. As pioneer you will demonstrate your business development skills and identify and secure new business opportunities and maintain client relationships.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for you to showcase your expertise within one of the world’s largest consulting originations that truly priorities their people.
- The firm is one of the fastest growing firms in the UK
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
- Take part in the wider practice
- This is a company culture that fosters career growth and work life balance.
- London has a great international atmosphere with a range of diverse communities in different areas
- London never sleeps, with loads of pop-up restaurants, weekend festivals and celebrations for everything from cocktails to afternoon tea
- Personal and professional development programmes tailored to your progression within the firm
- Within an average of 2-hour flight, you can be swimming in Barcelona, eating pizza in Rome or exploring Vienna at weekends.
- Wherever you are in London, you will be amazed by the diverse architecture around you.
- Contribute to the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity
The ideal profile:
- CA/ACA/ICAS/ACCA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Currently Audit Manager with 5+ years external auditing experience
- Real Estate indusry experience
- Confident and passionate engaging in business development
- Project management experience
- Experienced at developing, leading, and motivating a diverse team
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)