Join this successful Public Sector Audit team in this Big Four firm in beautiful Scotland and enjoy working with a variety of large Public Sector clients across the central belt.
- Be a leader and respected authority in this sector
- Work with an excellent portfolio of Public Sector Clients including Local and national Government, Schools, Hospitals, Utilities etc
- Manage, coach and mentor teams of auditors
- Provide formal and on the job training
- Make a difference – be involved in business development and strategic decisions
- This firm is increasing the number of Partners, there is a clear career path all way to the top
- Enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and relocation assistance
- Enjoy flexible working
- The firm actively encourages and will support applicants from all backgrounds and provides many great internal networking groups for all
- Currently or recently working at Audit Senior Manager level in a large accountancy firm
- Extensive experience working with Public Sector clients
- Professional qualification CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA or the equivalent
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills and service driven ethics
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (ASTGR12690 in the subject line.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.