Close your eyes and picture stunning beaches, fantastic dining, water sports, historic hiking paths and all of it just outside your doorstep. This is what awaits you in Bermuda. Professionally this Big 4 firm can offer you a dynamic international client portfolio with rewarding challenges and complex accounting engagements. Take your career to another level and enjoy Island life.
This exciting role will help shape your clients tax strategy, planning and compliance while delivering a wide range of advisory services. Your clients will consist of offshore businesses, individuals, and organisations. As a Senior Associate you will focus on both U.S.and International tax strategies. Your team will be relied upon to solve complex business issues and you will be challenged so expect to grow and develop at a rapid pace. This a great time to move to Bermuda as the Island continues to welcome leading International business and this Big 4 firm is setting the standard in accounting services. Even in a pandemic they are hiring, promoting, and paying out full bonuses.
- Be a key team member and work with Insurance companies and Investment Funds in the preparation and review of their U.S. tax returns
- Use your research and drafting skills to conduct technical tax research
- Create presentation material to win clients in the U.S.
- Be client focused and be relied upon to secure business by discussing tax issues with potential clients
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance, Taxation, Business or a Law Degree
- US CPA Qualification
- Organised and self-motivated
- Team player, with excellent communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)