Senior Associate Risk – Progress your career with this Big Four firm offshore and enjoy an enhanced lifestyle whilst working with an excellent portfolio of clients.
- Join this small, but expanding advisory team and grow with it
- Work with a large international accountancy firm with high profiles clients
- Assisting clients to understand and challenge their risk profile from a commercial point of view
- Be part of the larger UK practice, but enjoy working for a smaller, friendlier office where you will be noticed
- Opportunity to travel and work from home depending on projects
- Living and working Jersey offers a good work /life balance with short commutes to work and sociable working hours
- Jersey is an a beautiful island where country lanes open to cliff top views and the sea is never more than ten minutes away
- Enjoy great weather – The Channel Islands enjoy warmer and longer summers than the mainland UK
- Currently or recently worked in a Risk assessment /Internal audit role
- Experience of assessing IT Risks
- Understanding of internal controls
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience of building relationships with clients
- EU/UK passport
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.