Are you an ambitious and talented nearly/newly qualified Actuary in the Non-Life market seeking an extraordinary career opportunity? Imagine a life where stunning turquoise waters, pink-sand beaches, and a vibrant island culture are part of your everyday backdrop. Bermuda, a tropical paradise renowned for its natural beauty and thriving financial services sector, is calling your name. Experience the perfect blend of professional success and an unparalleled island lifestyle. Don’t miss your chance to make Bermuda your home and take your actuarial career to new heights.
- Contribute Expertise: Provide invaluable general insurance advice and consulting services to diverse clients, including insurers, banks, regulators, and third-party administrators.
- Tropical Paradise: Immerse yourself in the breath-taking beauty of Bermuda’s beaches, and lush greenery.
- Solve Complex Challenges: Take the lead in assessing solvency, economic capital, risk management, mergers and acquisitions, and company restructuring.
- Idyllic Climate: Enjoy a year-round temperate climate, with warm summers and mild winters, creating the perfect environment for outdoor activities and exploration.
- Showcase Analytical Skills: Utilize your financial modelling, underwriting, and analytical skills to navigate new legislation and optimize claims or reporting processes.
- Vibrant Island Culture: Immerse yourself in a diverse and welcoming community that embraces a rich blend of British, African, and Caribbean influences.
- Impact Balance Sheets: Analyse the profound impact of new regulations on insurance companies’ balance sheets, ensuring compliance and strategic decision-making.
- Work-Life Balance: Embrace a balanced lifestyle where work and leisure seamlessly intertwine, allowing you to make the most of your time both personally and professionally.
- Fine-Tune Projections: Meticulously revise businesses’ projections, guaranteeing robust reserves and financial stability.
- Safety and Security: Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with living in a safe and secure environment, where crime rates are low and community well-being is prioritized.
- 3-5 years relevant actuarial work experience within the P&C industry.
- On track to attaining a professional actuarial designation with an internationally recognized actuarial society.
- Excellent time management, sound decision making, critical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team with people at all levels
- Client service skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)