With world-class art and architecture, a thriving fusion of diverse cultures and vivacious friendly locals, vibrant music and food scene and stunning natural escapes right on your doorstep. When it comes to sheer liveability, few cities can stand up to Melbourne.
Join this global leading CA firm as Audit Senior and discover why Melbourne was voted most liveable city in the world multiple times in a row.
- Melbourne, more than anywhere else in Australia, is known for its vibrant music scene
- Work with an impressive portfolio of clients
- Wander around the city’s laneways and arcades and uncover endless street art along cobbled walkways
- Develop your career within a global leading practice that really prioritise their people
- Be part of the audit from planning to completion
- Get noticed and rewarder for your hard work with quick career progression
- Use your expertise to identify risk matters and on-point resolutions thereof
- While Port Phillip Bay offers countless diversions, none quite match the thrill of swimming with wild dolphins
- Benefit from industry leading training
- Pop into one of Melbourne’s many excellent markets
- The beaches come in two forms: shallow, family-friendly bay beaches, and wild, open, surfer-studded back beaches.
- Friendly, inclusive work force. Employees from a variety of different backgrounds and nationalities.
- Enjoy working for this medium tier fim
- Work closely with Senior Managers and report to Partners and learn from the best
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance
- The Royal Botanic Gardens is one of the city’s most impressive treasures, and definitely worth setting aside a few hours for.
- Be involved in development of new business relationships and business proposals
- Melbourne is one of the world’s most harmonious and culturally diverse populations
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
- Melbourne’s nightlife is arguably the best in the country
The ideal candidate:
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualified or the equivalent
- 3 – 5 years external audit experience in practice
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Confident and passionate engaging in business development.
- Experienced at developing, coaching and motivating a diverse team
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to exercise professional judgement objectively and independently
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)