Work for a boutique firm that has a global reach with offices across many locations including the US & Singapore
This opportunity will offer
- An opportunity to work on a diverse range of engagements from Forensic accounting to Corporate Recovery and liquidation assignments
- Excellent support and an open-door policy with the Partners
- The chance to work on international assignments
- An island lifestyle that is bursting with local charm and inspiring nature
- Come from a Forensic Accounting or Insolvency background
- Have gained a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Forensic Accounting or Insolvency from a professional services firm
- Hold an Accountancy or another relevant qualification from a reputable/ recognised professional body
- Have Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong business acumen
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)