Live and work in the beautiful city of Zurich which combines nature together with that of city life! Enjoy this thriving global business centre and work for a top global organisation. Exciting career growth including working on M&A projects.
Work for a firm that not just invests in you but works towards enhancing your career.
- This large international consulting company is looking for a senior manager to work closely with the Actuarial Director in a small but dynamic team.
- Manage both international and local clients in the audit and advisory space
- Opportunity to use innovative ideas to plan for future growth
- Assist clients with IFRS 17 implementations and develop solutions
- Seek opportunities by building relationships and assisting clients with all actuarial sides of finance transformation programs and use of actuarial skills in M&A
- Coordination of worldwide actuarial audit work for a global company
- Relevant Degree
- Completed actuarial qualification (SAV/FIA/CAS or equivalent)
- Approximately 8 years of experience as an actuary life insurance ideally in consulting and or insurance industry
- Ideally experience in the Swiss market
- Fluent in German and/or English
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)