It’s time to make that big career move! Why not join a reputable global organisation with its headquarters located in one of the most picturesque locations in Europe. Work as a Senior Accountant for one of the largest global market trading firms situated in a location that comes with a great outdoors culture.
This Role Offers
- Opportunity to join a firm that is ranked in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies
- Providing advice and guidance on day to day accounting matters
- Preparing detailed monthly profit and loss and working capital reviews per IFRS
- Executing the month-end trade-related accounting close
- Enjoy the high standard of living where English is widely spoken
- Opportunity to work for a firm that diversity, safety, and career development
- Great excess to other European countries allowing for easy travel
- EU Working Rights
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- SAP Knowledge is beneficial
- Big 4 audit firm experience
- 2 – 4 years’ post articles experience
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to Mail@thinkgr.com quoting TGRNM13202 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)