Join this successful multicultural consultancy firm in Belgium providing accountancy services to some of the world’s leading multinationals using your technical IFRS & European GAAP expertise. You will be a Senior Accountant in the Accounting Services Team where you will use you expertise to benefit our clients & share with the team Why This Role?
- Work with a range of international clients with Head Offices throughout Europe or USA and become an expert in international accounting and tax!
- Your day-to-day role will be very diverse – interacting with clients, coaching Junior and Senior team members and working closely with other departments
- You will work on GAAP conversions whilst preparing statutory financial statements and tax returns
- Offer tax advice to clients with the support of the global tax team
- Enjoying working within a multicultural team
- This is a challenging and innovative environment with constant opportunities for your learning and development
- Enjoy a generous basic salary with fringe benefits! (Including a car allowance, laptop, phone, insurance)
- Staff at this firm tell us that although it is a large company, you feel like more than just a number!
- In Belgium, enjoy museums, parks, architecture and there’s definitely plenty of social activities to take part in!
- 4-8 years’ experience gained in Accounting within a Consulting or audit background
- Must have strong technical knowledge of IFRS & latest developments in accounting standards + major European GAAP experience eg Germany, Spain, Scandinavia, France etc
- European GAAP & knowledge of conversion from IFRS
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting or a related subject
- Excellent English language skills
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGRCP13127) in the subject line. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above. For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels. Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)