A leading multi-national consultancy in Belgium are looking for ambitious External Auditors to join their high performing team in Brussels. This role would be ideal for accountants with an interest in a more technically focused role which will see them progress to be an expert in their field. The political capital of Europe, Brussels is a bustling and multi-cultural city that is well connected to the rest of Europe. Famed for its beer, chocolate, architecture and culture, Brussels offers plenty to do and an excellent quality of life. An international career move not only offers an exciting lifestyle change and adventure but also enhances your professional profile. If you are ready to take the next step in your career within a international firm in a great location then this could be the ideal role for you! Why this role?
- Join a high-performing team that are a part of a global consultancy
- Growing team with lot of interesting projects in the horizon
- Work with an international client base offering a diverse range of international tax and accounting services
- You can excellent excellent career progression in this role and the opportunity to become an expert in either International/ European Tax or Accounting
- The team are high-performing and ambitious so professional development is supported and encouraged
- Join a sociable and friendly team made up of over 20 nationalities
What does this role involve?
- Providing a range of accounting and tax services to an international client base
- Coaching junior team members
- Interacting with clients and advising them on tax and accounting matters
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Tax advisory and Compliance
- Management Reporting
- 4-5 years of experience in External Audit or in Accounting
- Experience gained within a large CA Firm
- Experience with IFRS and one other European GAAP or US GAAP
- Excellent English communication skills. German, Dutch or French language skills would be a real asset.
Salary/Benefits: A competitive basic salary and bonus Comprehensive benefits package including a company car, healthcare, laptop, phone, allowances and more. If interested please apply quoting Job Ref TGRCP12944.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.