This is a key position within this successful expanding consultancy, within the leadership team. You will be a strong number 2 working alongside the divisions head in this strategic role. This is not an audit role, it is so much more.
- Join the fastest growing accountancy consulting firm in the UK
- Grow with the firm – many opportunities for career progression
- This is a key strategic role within the organisation
- Lead a team of ambitious professionals and assist in their career growth
- You will be focused on assisting Boards with strategy through transformation and assess risks
- Build strong relationships with the Boards of client businesses
- Varied role with a portfolio from a wide range of industries
- Be involved in business development, bringing in new exciting projects your team to work on
- Innovative and improve systems and processes
- This firm cares about its people and aims to provide a good work/life balance
- Don’t already live in London/the UK? Why not. This is one of the largest business centers in the world, offering great work experience and lifestyle. London is steeped in history and perhaps one of the most interesting cities in the world to visits. Live and work in the metropolitan cosmopolitan city or commute in from a town or the countryside, public transport is frequent, clean and safe.
The Idea Candidate will have:
- A relevant professional qualification (CA, ACA, ACCA, CIA etc)
- At least 8 years experience in Risk Management
- A strategic and innovative mind set
- An experienced people manager
- A track record of working with people at Board level and presenting at Board Meetings
- Successful business development experience
- Experience of managing risk management and business transformation projects
- Flexible attitude towards travelling to clients both within the UK and internationally
- A service driven professional
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)