Get ready for a career and lifestyle transformation in Bermuda with a leading Big Four firm. Enjoy a work-life balance like never before in this island paradise. Explore outdoor adventures, soak in the warm climate year-round, and let your career flourish against the backdrop of Bermuda’s enchanting landscapes.
This is not just a job opportunity; it’s an invitation to make Bermuda your home and elevate both your professional and personal journey.
- Bermuda is renowned as a global hub for the insurance and reinsurance sectors. You’ll be at the forefront of groundbreaking developments and gain exposure to a diverse range of insurance clients, elevating your professional growth and expertise.
- Transform your client’s risk management capabilities by working with Executive, Board and Senior Management
- Say goodbye to long commutes and hello to an outdoor lifestyle. Bermuda’s warm climate allows for year-round outdoor activities like golfing, sailing, and snorkeling – a perfect way to achieve a healthier work-life balance
- Work with a dynamic team on assurance and advisory engagements
- Show your knowledge of assessing policies and procedures for compliance with regulatory frameworks such as Sarbanes Oxley, Anti-Money Laundering, Industry Regulatory Requirements and PCAOB
- This is an organization that prides itself on growing and nurturing their teams to become top talent
- Embrace a workplace where your ideas are valued and appreciated. This Big Four firm fosters a culture of collaboration, ensuring you feel recognized and rewarded for your hard work
- The role offers a great salary with low tax jurisdiction
- Getting around the island is a breeze, whether by moped or bus, and occasional visits to the US for business or leisure are easily accessible
- Wake up to stunning landscapes and breathtaking coral reefs. Bermuda’s natural beauty is unparalleled, providing an idyllic backdrop for your personal and professional journey.
The ideal profile:
- Professional Qualification (CA, ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIA, CISM, CISA, CISSP) qualified
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Internal Audit/Risk
- Insurance/Reinsurance industry/client experience is essential
- Experience gained in an established market such as UK, Ireland, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa etc
- SOX/SOC reporting experience beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)