Want an opportunity that can offer you unlimited potential?
Why not join the UK’s fastest growing Financial Services Organisation. Located in Manchester’s city centre you will have market leading learning and development opportunities and be encouraged to grow and succeed with them. With a focus on encouraging employees to achieve their personal and professional ambitions, everyone is treated as an individual with a friendly and inclusive culture.
As a Risk Senior Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple assignments of high complexity and variety and take responsibility for running interesting and specific projects to the highest quality. In return, they can offer you learning and development opportunities, a great work-life balance, pension schemes, income protection insurance, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more!
- Be an ambassador of the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
- Use your innovation and creativity to improve audit practices, processes, and client service
- Be a people leader and drive your high performing team to success
- Upskill and grow your career with excellent learning and progression opportunities
- Work closely with the Partners and Directors to build amazing client relationships
- Drive marketing with strategic business development
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients across the North of England and Nationally!
- Be responsible for client relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Participate in marketing events and get involved in suggesting innovative products and services
- Flexible working in and out of the office
- Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working, pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts, and many more
Your background to be suitable:
- Have a professional qualification ACA, ACCA, CCAB or MIIA or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of internal audit, risk management
- Experience in the commercial sector
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- You are knowledgeable on compliance, IT controls, legislative and market issues
- Be up to date with compliance, legislative and market issues
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
- Experience in end-to-end controls and processes
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)