Searching for flexible working, in a Dynamic Role in one of the most beautiful cities in the world?
Located in Zurich, Switzerland, a city surrounded by snow-capped mountains, glaciers, and clear lakes. A small proximity to the Swiss Alps and countryside makes for beautiful scenery and plenty of recreational activities. Along with ranking one of the top places to live in the world, Zurich is also a global centre.
Whilst living in this incredible city, you will have the opportunity to work for this international insurance firm actively contributing your experience and ups-killing with many training and development opportunities on offer!
In addition, they can offer you a work-life balance which individually configured to you, health and wellbeing activities, remuneration, the opportunity to work internationally and an excellent salary package!
- Enjoy working in an environment where you are trusted to set your own work pattern – truely flexible working
- Dynamic working environment
- Continuously develop your expertise and knowledge within Risk
- Use your innovation and refine the risk strategy and management framework
- Be an expert in your field by running and optimising processes and controls
- Keep up to date with risk market trends
- Coach and train the team in actuarial and capital modelling techniques
- Use your expertise to Identify emerging risks and work closely with the CRO
- Have an individually configured work-life balance!
- Modern offices with a stunning views and restraurant
- Access to excellent benefits such as health and wellbeing activities, social events, the opportunity to work internationally, pension scheme and many more remuneration/benefits tailored to your own unique lifestyle!
- Live in one of the most stunning cities in the world, ranked one of the best places to live in the world!
Your background to be suitable:
- Relevant University Degree in Science, Mathematics, or related subject
- Qualified actuary, CFA, CERA
- Minimum of 7 years’ working within the insurance industry, consultancy, audit or similar
- An excellent understanding of Swiss regulatory frameworks
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- Extensive experience within risk management and controls
- Understanding and keeping updated on market trends
- Swiss GAAP and IFRS experience
- Excellent and Fluent English communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)