Escape from the fast-paced life of the city to a hidden gem offering a chance to relax and unwind in tranquil surroundings. From the soft sands of their pristine beaches to the rugged landscapes of their coastal cliffs, the Channel Islands are a natural wonderland waiting to welcome you!
This an exciting opportunity for a Risk Senior Manager to join a prestigious Big Four practice. As a specialist in your field, you’ll bring expert knowledge and experience to the table, partnering with engagement leaders and legal professionals to provide guidance and training. You’ll be a solutions-focused problem-solver, able to analyze complex scenarios, research options, and make informed decisions that drive success. Stay ahead of the game by keeping up with the latest technology trends, and bring your coaching, influencing, and strong communication skills to foster a collaborative environment that promotes engagement excellence.
Make a real impact in this exciting and dynamic role and discover the excitement and beauty of this unique and captivating archipelago.
- Join this Big Four firm that cares about your professional growth with progression.
- Jersey is known for its high standard of living, with a low crime rate, clean air, and stunning natural beauty. The island also has excellent healthcare, education, and leisure facilities.
- Use your risk expertise and work with some of the world’s ground-breaking clients
- Execute engagements with the highest quality within time frames
- Work alongside and learn from some of the most highly regarded professionals in the world
- With its warm summers and mild winters, Jersey offers a temperate climate that is ideal for outdoor activities and gardening.
- Fast track your career in their proactive working environment
- Use your excellent abilities to communicate complex ideas both verbally and in writing
- The firm can offer you, private health, dental and optical insurance, company-wide social events, monthly wellbeing activities, access to the latest technologies, pension and many more
- With miles of unspoiled coastline, pristine beaches, and rolling countryside, Jersey is a nature lover’s paradise.
- Use your initiative and generate innovative ideas to the normal status quo
- Keep your knowledge up to date with market trends, products and service lines
- Jersey has a close-knit and friendly community, where people are proud of their heritage and work together to create a strong and supportive environment
- No commute! Walk along the beach to work and enjoy the beautiful island of Jersey!
- Have a professional designation (ACA, CA, CIA, ACCA, CPA, IIA or equivalent)
- Senior Manager-level experience gained with Big Four
- 8 + years’ experience within professional services
- Management consulting, Enterprise Risk Management & IT implementation experience
- Exposure to managing multiple and complex engagements simultaneously
- Demonstrable financial and commercial analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and people skills
- With a can-do attitude, this role has exceptional opportunities to learn and grow
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)