Want to join a company who can offer you unlimited opportunities?
Located in London, you will have the opportunity to join a Global Professional Services Organisation where you will have market leading learning and development opportunities. With a focus on professional growth, you will have the opportunity to achieve your own and unique career goals by having the opportunity to gain exposure in many divisions.
As a Risk Manager, working alongside the Partners and Directors, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of global clients and take responsibility for running assignments and supervising more staff members.
In return, they can offer you market leading learning and development opportunities, flexible and remote working, a great work-life balance and many benefits and rewards that you can tailor to your own needs!
- Join a Global Organisation that cares about your own career goals!
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients across the globe
- Upskill and grow your career with a variety of development opportunities
- Have the opportunity to run and manage interesting global assignments
- Support the Directors and Partners in business development
- Contribute and be a part of the growth and development of the team!
- Be responsible for client relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Implement risk management and quality control
- Use your creativity by recommending risk and control improvements
- Coach and mentor a high performing team of professionals
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working and many benefits that are tailored to your own personal needs
Your background to be suitable:
- Have a professional qualification ACA, ACCA, CCAB, IIA or MIIA or equivalent
- Professional experience in Internal Audit or Risk
- Experience in managing teams on multiple complex engagements
- Experience in internal controls, controls testing and SOX
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- Stakeholder and Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel within the UK and overseas (50%)
- Sponsorship opportunity!
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)