Are you a Risk Manager looking to live in one of the best cities in the world, boasting highly urbanized districts that sit amidst historical and cultural areas? Join a company that promotes “out of the box thinking” and creativity whilst providing you with support and growth opportunities. Gain global exposure whilst building long lasting work relationships with colleagues across the globe.
This opportunity will offer you
- The ability to engage with top management and give informed opinions
- Freedom of making decisions and come up with solutions
- Exposure to numerous areas and functions of the organisation
- Act as the SME for business in terms of risk and run projects and initiatives when needed
- The chance to enjoy first-class infrastructure and public transportation system
- Spectacular views and large variety of outdoor activities
- Native English speaking advantageous, added benefit if you are proficient in Spanish or Portuguese
- International banking exposure
- Tertiary qualification in related field
- Minimum 3 years working experience in similar role (Risk Management, Legal, and/or Compliance)
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)