Are you looking for a new adventure?
Why not move to Malta, the gem of the Mediterranean with its own unique charm. An island filled with lagoons, world class diving sites, ancient cities, and breath-taking landscapes. Gifted with 300 days of sunshine a year, Malta is a hidden treasure that can offer you a lifestyle like no other place in the world!
Whilst living in Malta, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the leading Big Four firms in the world. An organisation that values diverse insights and has a friendly and inclusive culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to join and progress within an ever-evolving company!
– Join this Big Four firm within their high performing Banking division!
– Benefit from world class learning and development opportunities
– Work with the biggest clients in Malta and across the world
– Use your expertise and strong Risk and Regulatory experience in an ever-evolving industry
– Manage a high performing team of diverse professionals
– Use your business development skills by developing new and existing client relationships
– Develop a variety of business model reviews and business plans
– ILAAPs, ICAAPs and Recovery Plans for banks
– Many more benefits such as discounts, insurance, and many more!
– Excellent opportunities for you to upskill and progress your career while enjoying the beautiful island of Malta!
– Relevant degree: Banking and Finance, Accountancy, Economics or related
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Risk and Regulatory advisory preferably within Big Four
– Experienced in Ad-hoc rules and regulations
– Financial Services experience is essential
– Experienced in stress testing support
– You have an excellent team spirit and client servicing ethic
– Experience in leading and managing teams
– Excellent communication skills and fluent in speaking in English
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)