Change city life for the majestic and breathtaking beauty of island lifestyle and an environment that oozes character and charm! Enjoy the Michelin star cuisine as well as the historical venues and beautiful architecture. This can be done by joining the Risk Assurance team for one of the largest consulting companies worldwide.
- Join an organization that has exciting opportunities available in their focused approach to growing their Assurance and Advisory team. An organization who fosters career growth with progression towards managing a team and being involved in project strategies.
- Opportunity to apply experience gained in consulting and audit in IT audit, and/or data and analytics and or cyber and apply them to business situations with clients mainly in the financial services.
- Assist international clients mainly in the FS sector with their risk profiles through assessing internal controls, internal audit, tech risk, cyber security, non-financial reporting as well as regulatory compliance.
- Come up with workshops to deliver on cyber and tech risk engagements
- Training staff on latest technologies and tools uses as well as client engagements skills
- Direct engagement with clients and partners re projects and their findings/outcomes
- Relevant degree: technology, financial or business
- Must have Internal or external consulting experience or audit engagements
- Strong Project management skills
- Ability to follow formal methodologies used and apply the risk and quality standards
- CISA, CISSP, COBIT, CIA
- Experience in technology controls audits and advisory experience in assessing IT risk, and testing of IT system driven controls
- Analytics tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Python and SQL
- Knowledge of financial services industry and have supported external FS teams
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting TGRDE13193 on this advertisement.