Want to join an exciting Professional Services firm with the best work-life balance in the business?
Located in London, you will be joining the UK’s fastest growing Professional Services Organisation who can offer you a huge scope for progression.
The most beautiful and diverse city in the world, London, you will have market leading learning and development opportunities and will be encouraged to grow and succeed with them. With a focus on encouraging employees to achieve personal and professional ambitions, everyone is treated as an individual with a friendly and inclusive culture.
As Senior, you will have market leading learning and development opportunities and be encouraged to grow and succeed with them. From running your own interesting assignments to coaching more junior members of your team. In return, they can offer you learning and development opportunities, flexible and remote working, a great work-life balance, pension schemes, income protection insurance, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more!
– Join the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
– Manage a diverse portfolio of high-profile clients
– Upskill and grow your career with excellent learning and progression opportunities
– Have the opportunity to run interesting assignments
– Contribute and be a part of the growth and development of the team!
– Be responsible for client relationships on a day-to-day basis
– Implement risk management and quality control
– From planning to final reporting, you be running your own audit assignments
– Coach more junior members of the team
– Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
– Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working, pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts, and many more
Your background to be suitable:
– Have a professional qualification ACA, ACCA, CCAB or MIIA or equivalent
– Educated up to degree level
– Be strong at problem solving and analytical
– Stakeholder and Project management experience
– Experienced in data analytics is preferred but not essential
– Be proficient in the use of MS Office
– Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)