Risk Advisory Senior in the UK’s own little drop of paradise, Jersey!
Officially the sunniest place in the British Isles, along with being a walker’s paradise offering miles of stunning coastline routes to explore and hidden mystical rural hamlets, there is so much to explore in this little drop of paradise. Jersey also offers fresh local produce, year-round events and world-class restaurants and bars to enjoy.
Only a short 30-minute hop from the UK and offering crystal clear views of the stunning nearby Normandy, France, it is the perfect continental twist.
Along with living on this unique island, you will be joining one of the fastest-growing consulting firms in the Channel Islands with the atmosphere and feel of a small island firm working with global clients across multiple sectors. A friendly team of over 70 different nationalities, all ready to welcome and help you progress in your career.
– Move to the UK’s own little drop of paradise! Officially the sunniest place in the UK!
– Join an organization that cares about your professional growth with progression
– In return, they can offer you, private health, dental and optical insurance, company-wide social events, monthly wellbeing activities, access to the latest technologies, pension and many more
– Use your risk expertise and work with some of the world’s ground-breaking clients
– Execute engagements with the highest quality within time frames
– Work alongside and learn from some of the most highly regarded professionals in the world
– Fast track your career in their proactive working environment
– Use your excellent abilities to communicate complex ideas both verbally and in writing
– Use your initiative and generate innovative ideas to the normal status quo
– Keep your knowledge up to date with market trends, products and service lines
– No commute! Walk along the beach to work and enjoy the beautiful island of Jersey!
– Undergraduate degree or equivalent
– Have a professional designation (ACA, CA, CIA, ACCA, CPA, IIA or equivalent)
– Minimum of 3 years experience post university
– Must have Internal or external consulting experience or audit engagements
– Big four experience is preferred
– Ability to follow formal methodologies used and apply the risk and quality standards
– Effective in time management and have excellent organisation skills
– With a can-do attitude, this role has exceptional opportunities to learn and grow
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)