Dreaming of living in a tropical paradise? Why not move to the Cayman Islands, blessed with crystal clear waters, miles of sandy white beaches and home to some of the best diving in the world. Known as the carefree corner of the Caribbean, the Cayman Islands is host to a vibrant art scene and festivities throughout the year.
Along with living on this beautiful Island, you will have the opportunity to join a Big Four firm that can offer you world class training and development opportunities!
– Join this Global Big Four firm in a tropical paradise!
– Have the opportunity to learn and develop with world class training
– Manage portfolios of highly reputable international clients
– Work in a diverse team of high performing professionals
– Deliver assurance and advice to stakeholders
– Assess policies and procedures to ensure they are compliant with frameworks
– Use your Anti-money laundering expertise
– Have access to a great career while living an Island lifestyle!
Your background to be suitable:
– Fully qualified CA / ACA / ACCA / CPA / ACAMS / CIA
– Minimum of 2 years Risk Advisory experience including AML compliance and risk management for a medium to large professional services or public accounting firm
– Be able to work unsupervised and have a client servicing ethic
– Big 4 audit experience (desirable)
– Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
– Financial Services sector experience is essential
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)