Dreaming of a change of lifestyle?
Bermuda offers a unique blend of natural beauty, rich culture, and modern amenities. With its stunning turquoise waters, pristine beaches, and lush green landscapes, Bermuda is a perfect destination for outdoor enthusiasts.
In addition to its natural beauty, Bermuda has a strong economy, excellent healthcare system, and high standard of living, making it a desirable place to live for families and professionals alike. With its warm climate, friendly locals, and endless recreational opportunities, Bermuda is a truly special place to call home.
While enjoying an Island lifestyle you will have the opportunity to work for an undisputed top Professional Services Global Organisation, who can offer you fantastic development opportunities, formal coaching and training programmes, with heaps of extra benefits!
- Join this Big Four consulting company in their Risk Advisory space!
- Work with some of the biggest global clients!
- Transform your clients risk management capabilities by working with Executive, Board and Senior Management
- Work with a dynamic team on assurance and advisory engagements
- Show your knowledge of assessing policies and procedures for compliance with regulation frameworks such as Sarbanes Oxley, Anti-Money Laundering, Industry Regulatory Requirements and PCAOB
- This is an organization who prides themselves on growing and nurturing their teams to become top talent
- Enjoy a fostering and mentoring culture that encourages and promotes career growth
- The role offers a great salary with low tax jurisdiction
- Living and working in Bermuda offers great weather, short commutes to work, short flights to the USA for long weekends, the idyllic lifestyle alongside some of the best work experience you will gain in the world!
- Professional Qualification (CA, ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIA, CISM, CISA, CISSP) qualified
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Internal Audit or Risk
- Experienced gained in a similar market such as UK, Ireland, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa etc
- Experience in working within the Financial Services Sector
- A client servicing ethic
- Excellent communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)