Want to fast-track your career with a thriving organisation?
Why not join the UK’s fastest growing Professional Services Organisation. Located in the historic port of Southampton, on the stunning South Coast of England only 1 hour from London. Known for its natural beauty, maritime heritage and ye olde English town with bars, restaurants, countryside and beaches at your fingertips.
Along with living in Southampton, you will have market leading learning and development opportunities and be encouraged to grow and succeed with them. With a focus on encouraging employees to achieve their personal and professional ambitions, everyone is treated as an individual with a friendly and inclusive culture.
As Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients and take responsibility for running interesting and specific projects to the highest quality. In return, they can offer you learning and development opportunities, flexible and remote working, a great work-life balance, pension schemes, income protection insurance, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more!
• Join the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
• Flexible and remote working available, only come into the office for meetings!
• Manage a diverse portfolio of clients across the globe
• Up skill and grow your career with excellent learning and progression opportunities
• Be a people leader and drive your high performing team to success
• Work closely with the Partners and Directors to build lasting client relationships
• Drive marketing with strategic business development
• Be responsible for client relationships on a day-to-day basis
• Implement risk management and quality control
• Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
• Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working, pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts, and many more
Your background to be suitable:
• Have a professional qualification ACA, ACCA, CCAB or MIIA or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of internal audit experience, within Big Four preferable
• Extensive knowledge of internal audit, risk management
• Have experience in working with Global clients, working with numerous time zones
• Be strong at problem solving and analytical
• You are knowledgeable and up to date on relevant compliance, market issues and legislation
• Stakeholder and Project management experience
• Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
• Additional language skills are advantageous
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)