Are you looking for a new adventure? Why not move to Malta, the gem of the Mediterranean with its own unique charm. An island filled with lagoons, world class diving sites, ancient cities, and breath-taking landscapes. Gifted with 300 days of sunshine a year, Malta is a hidden treasure that can offer you a lifestyle like no other place in the world!
Whilst living in Malta, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the leading Professional Services in the world. An organisation that values diverse insights and has a friendly and inclusive culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to join and progress within an ever-evolving company!
- Join this Big Four firm in their Accounting and Internal Controls Space
- Get recognised and rewarded for your hard work with continuous promotions and salary increases!
- Benefit from learning and development opportunities
- Work with renowned clients in Malta and across the world
- Manage a high performing team of professionals
- Show your knowledge and strong Internal Audit and Control skills
- Use your business development skills by developing new and existing client relationships
- Many more benefits such as discounts, insurance, and many more!
- Excellent opportunities for you to grow as an individual and in your career
- Work within a progressive and modern company, where people mean everything. While enjoying the beautiful island of Malta!
- Fully qualified CA / ACA / ACCA / CPA / ACAMS / CIA
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the areas of Internal Control and Assurance services and knowledge of ISAE / ISRS
- Experience with C-suite management and company’s boards
- Financial Services experience is essential
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within internal/external audit preferably within Big Four
- You have an excellent team spirit and client servicing ethic
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in speaking in English
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)