Become a strong number 2 to the head of Risk Advisory. This is a growing area of the business and offers great career progression all the way to Partner. The Cayman Islands offers an outdoor lifestyle and tax free salary.
- Top International CA firm
- Fastest growing firm in the Cayman Islands
- Growth due to successful strategy of looking after and retaining their people, resulting in excellent client feedback
- This role is due to promotion, the current Manager is moving to Senior Manager and needs a strong number 2
- Focus on what is important to clients, adding value and building trust and rapport with clients
- There is real opportunity for career progression in this growing firm, all the way to the top
- They provide a nice working environment where you get your own desk space
- They listen to their people and from a recent survey will be offering flexible working going forward
- Better work/life balance, with a work smart environment and less hours than other firms
- They like to have a fun culture. The firms does regular pub quizzes, and social events.
- Live on a tropical island, enjoy an outdoor lifestyle, beautiful beaches and a tax free salary
- 6 years plus professional practice experience
- 3 years plus post qualification experience in internal audit/risk advisory
- Experience of working with the Financial Services sector
- Fluent English language skills
- Experienced gained in a regulatory environment such as the UK, Ireland or similar
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.