Ready to take the next step in your career?
A unique opportunity has arisen to join the leading Big Four firm in the global financial services hub of Bermuda! A tropical paradise that will transform your lifestyle, personal and professional growth as you will be working alongside some of the most highly regarded professionals in the world.
With easy access to New York, Toronto and London It is the perfect location and home to all the amenities of larger countries only on a smaller and more relaxed scale! And NO COMMUTE!
Along with living in paradise, you will be joining a team of diverse and high performing individuals and have access to all the resources and training only a word class Big Four firm can offer you. With a clear career path and encouraging Management, you will have all the tools needed to excel your career.
This role also offers an excellent salary package with no tax!
– Take the next step in your career and join this leading Big Four firm on the beautiful and idyllic island of Bermuda!
– Work with some of the biggest and most ground-breaking Global Clients
– Use your risk management and project management expertise in this ever evolving division
– Coach and mentor this exciting big four’s high performing risk advisory team
– Work alongside the Executive, Board and Senior Management and gain unapparelled exposure
– Use your expert knowledge and assess strength of controls and exposure levels
– Have a keen interest in analysing policies and procedures compliance in Anti-Money Laundering (AML), PCAOB and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
– Excel your career by getting international experience at this leading Big Four firm
– Excellent salary package and benefits with NO TAX
Your background to be suitable:
– Professional qualification (CA, CISA, CISM, CPA, ACCA, ACA, CMA, CIA, CISA or CISSP) or equivalent
– Minimum 5 years’ experience within Risk Advisory / Internal Audit
– Experienced gained in a similar market such as UK, Ireland, Europe, Canada, USA etc
– A consulting firm background is preferred
– A great team ethic and excellent client rapport skills
– Excellent English communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)