Join one of the fastest growing firms on the planet and be influential in driving the success of Restructuring and Insolvency projects, large and small. You will be a key driver and ensure junior staff are developing and producing accurate and high quality work. You will be part of a dynamic portfolio of clients and work on projects across insolvency and advisory. This firm is producing expectational leaders across Restructuring and Insolvency and your development is a major focus. This is an opportunity for those who excel working on a variety of projects. To be successful in this role you must have a thorough understanding of corporate insolvency procedures from start to finish, especially Administration and pre-pack transactions. Your main responsibilities include:
- Leading the day to day tasks for smaller projects and aspects of larger projects
- Produce high quality reports to be reviewed for Director and Partner
- Prepare financial models and analysis
- Identify risk issues and mitigations
- Be involved in the sale of business/assets
- Be involved in high level investigations
Candidates must have:
- A relevant professional qualification
- Excellent understanding of regulatory and statutory requirements
- Experience of contingency planning and options reviews
- Desire to learn and take on challenges
- Be currently working in a similar role
Location: Open in the UK!
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number DE13206 and job title on this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.