The Bermudian lifestyle is enviable and it’s not difficult to see why. Pink sands, delicious cuisine and thriving wildlife are just some of the reasons you might want to relocate. The island enjoys a high standard of health and this ties back to the tranquil lifestyle which the locals enjoy.
Now you can take your corporate finance career to the next level, and work with one of the top worldwide restructuring teams, advising an interesting mix of distressed companies and their stakeholders on their restructuring options, whilst hitting the beach every weekend, enjoying an island lifestyle whilst simultaneously getting involved in really high level transactions.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in building a world class restructuring practice. The team is very proud of the variety and quality of work it is involved in and there are significant opportunities for training and career development . As a Manager within Financial Advisory you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects within a highly commercial, client focused environment. You will work on high profile assignments focused around cross border restructuring and insolvencies in the financial services sector.
Key aspects of the role will include – Client Service – Being part of and providing managerial support to the Directors and Senior Managing Directors on Restructuring and Insolvency matters, including both voluntary and court appointments.
Business Development – Playing an active role in the team’s business development and targeting activities, developing your network in the financial advisory market.
People and Leadership – Manage, coach and provide guidance and support to team members, helping to support talent development and foster an inclusive environment.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified professional accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) and/or qualified with an insolvency specific accreditation (such as CPI or JIEB) both time and exam qualified.
- Financial advisory, insolvency or transaction experience gained within a professional services company, consultancy firm or financial institution.
- Commitment to understanding the restructuring, insolvency and transaction marketplace, its trends, and key players (principals and advisers).
- Very strong analytical skills, including business analytics. An understanding of insolvency legislation and practice expected, but does not have to be specific to Bermuda.
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
New joiners are supported by an induction programme and local training. As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and rewards including:
- Competitive salary, tax free (depending on residency status)
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Pension plan (in line with local labour laws)
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning, particularly focused on Financial Services.
- Comprehensive medical and dental scheme
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
- Opportunities to enjoy a healthy work life balance supported by access to a wide range of social and sporting clubs and short commute times
- Travel opportunities in view of cross border nature of work
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)