Key strategic role in this dynamic team in this Big Four firm in one of the most interesting markets in the world.
- Provide insolvency advice to an interesting mix of clients across many sectors
- Enjoy the challenge of working on large clients with complex situations, including international groups
- Provide advise to businesses in distress, support restructuring and undertake formal insolvency work
- Manage and lead your own team on each project
- Build relationships with clients, lawyers, financiers etc
- Be strategic and manage your own budgeting
- Develop innovative solutions to issues
- Thrive on the fast paced, consistently changing environment
- Be involved in business development
- Relevant professional qualification – CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or other relevant qualification
- Currently working in a similar role in insolvency at Senior Manager level
- Restructuring experience
- Worked at Senior Manager level in a professional consultancy/accountancy firm
- Ideally an insolvency licence
- Drive and ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Experience of working in a similar market
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endvevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)