Join this international consultancy firm in a role that includes extensive advisory work across a very varied range of projects. No two projects are the same. Enjoy living in the South of England, by the sea.
- Reporting into a Director the firm are keen to see fast progression to Senior Manager
- Encouragement, training and support to make it all the way to Partner
- Use your knowledge to advise clients on very interesting and complex restructuring issues
- Work is extremely varied where you will carry out a wide range of projects
- Advice on distressed turnaround and insolvencies including administration and liquidation
- Carry out analysis and assessment of data
- Be involved in networking for business development purposes, putting together and presenting proposals to prospective clients
- Lead, manage and deliver on the job and formal classroom training to your team to support their development
- The manager will be based in Southampton; however, they will also have the opportunity to support the wider southern region team who are based in our Guildford, Gatwick and Reading offices.
- Enjoy working in a friendly and knowledgeable team
- Work for an employer that genuinely cares abouts its people and works hard to offer a better work/life balance
- Overtime is very low
- Southampton is well connected with a ferry terminal, rail connections and an international airport with direct routes across Europe
- Enjoy living in the South of England, one of the warmest parts of the UK, by the Sea
The Successful Applicant will have
- The relevant professional qualification
- Currently working at Assistant Manager through to Experienced Manager level in Restructuring
- Consultancy firm experience
- Extensive Advisory experience
- A self starter that can work as part of a team and make autonomous decisions
- A good problem solver and proactive thinker
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)