Would you enjoy the opportunity to improve your lifestyle and take on new and interesting challenges in your work?
- Work for this inter
- nationally known accountancy firm
- Effectively manage a team or Insolvency/ Corporate Recovery professionals across both islands
- Ensure excellent client service and quality of work is delivered by all team members
- Supervise and coach more junior members of the team
- Work with a varied portfolio of recovery & reorganisation cases
- Take responsibility for internal compliance and budgets
- Enjoy living and working in the Channel Islands, offering a better work/life balance, lovely beaches, short commute to work and a safe friendly environment to live in
- Relevant accounting professional qualification
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in all aspects of recovery assignments
- Currently be working at Manager level in Insolvency/ Corporate recovery in professional practice
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.