Insolvency Manager/Senior Manager – Would you enjoy the opportunity to move to an island and improve your lifestyle and take on new and interesting challenges in your work?
- Work for this internationally known accountancy firm
- Work closely with the Director on the Recovery and Reorganization department strategies
- Effectively manage a team or Insolvency/ Corporate Recovery professionals
- Ensure excellent client service and quality of work is delivered by all team members
- Supervise and coach more junior members of the team
- Work with a varied portfolio of recovery & reorganization cases
- Take responsibility for internal compliance and budgets
- Enjoy living and working in the Channel Islands, offering a better work/life balance, lovely beaches, short commute to work and a safe friendly environment to live in
- Competitive salary with low tax
- Relevant accounting professional qualification
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in all aspects of recovery assignments
- Currently be working at Manager level in Insolvency/ Corporate recovery in professional practice
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)