Pristine beaches, coral reefs, clear blue seas and a work life balance in this island archipelago are here to be enjoyed! Enjoy the array of outdoor activities, balmy weather whilst working for one of the leading professional service practice companies globally. A place to grow your IT audit and cyber knowledge.
Why this role:
- You will be exposed to top global leadership with support and mentorship
- Work in the Risk and Compliance side assisting client in developing their risk frameworks
- Opportunity to expand your risk exposure through decision making
- Work with the support team in developing technical risk solutions
- Assist management with project risk assessment and controls
- Access to ongoing technical training
- Get to work in a team that embraces innovation and known for solving complex business problems
- Exposure to extensive opportunities providing growth
- A very friendly and social office that hosts formal and informal events year round!
- Relevant technical degree
- IT General controls testing in the risk and compliance advisory services
- Knowledge of cyber security, use of data analytics and internal audit
- Big 4 experience
- Ability to mentor and coach more junior staff
- Use technologies and tools to provide insight and assess a client’s needs
- Strong communication skills and levels of accuracy
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)