Dreaming of beautiful Scotland?
Iconic attractions and stunning landscapes of Scottish cities are as varied and as diverse as they come. You’ll be blown away by the breathtaking setting and a great deal of variety on all aspects of life around you, no matter which city you choose. With Edinburgh in a beautiful setting below the ancient castle with streets teeming with character and history. Aberdeen boasting a long and illustrious histor y and often referred to as the Granite City. And Glasgow nestled on the River Clyde, an old but beautiful port city.
As Audit Manager you will join as a key member of a rapidly growing team. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to showcase your expertise within a leading, global CA firm that truly priorities their people. You will work with a broad range of Public Sector clients. As leader you will manage and develop a victorious commercial audit team. As pioneer you will demonstrate your business development skills and identify and secure new business opportunities and maintain client relationships. Be based in Edinburgh, Aberdeen or Glasgow.
- Work with an impressive portfolio of clients across the public sector
- Build your career in one of these beautiful and friendly Scottish cities
- Aberdeen offers the best of both worlds for both energetic go-getters and people who prefer a quitter lifestyle
- Establish yourself and develop your career in one of the world’s leading CA firms
- A wide range of local restaurants and activities
- Scotland boasts with many museums, galleries, music hall, festivals and theatrical events
- Manage and deliver complex audit assignments
- Living in Aberdeen provides locals with a truly excellent lifestyle and the city has an extremely welcoming feel
- Scotland offers plenty of excellent shopping locations where you can fill your shopping bags to your heart’s content, from local markets to modern complexes
- Drive your own development with the continuous support of the firm
- Life in Glasgow combines big-city living with friendly locals, fun activities, and a plethora of great outdoor spaces
- Showcase your technical ability and provide technical advise to clients and team members
- Glasgow offers an extremely comfortable lifestyle packed full of famous and historic venues and attractions can include seeing bands, eating at interesting restaurants, visits to quirky bars, and lots of fun
- Edinburgh is an incredibly liveable city; it has all the fundamental elements of a major city, including world-class events, international restaurants, and lively nightlife, all within a compact, walkable space
- Lead manage and develop a diverse team of individuals
- There’s plenty of parks and green spaces, and you can find walking and hiking trails throughout Scotland
- Seamlessly blending the ancient and the modern, Edinburgh provides all the main features of a major city along with a rich array of culture and history
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified CA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- 5+ years auditing experience within practice
- Public Sector industry experience
- Sound knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Self motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- UK Citizen/Work rights
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)