Nestled on the River Clyde you will find the charming port city of Glasgow, famed for it’s Victorian and art nouveau architecture. This city boasts an impressive 70 parks and can offer something to anyone, from peace and serenity to a range of outdoor sports activities , amazing restaurants, friendly residents and a remarkable arts and culture scene. Develop your career within a global leading practice that really prioritise and value their people. Get noticed and rewarded for your hard work with quick career progression whilst you explore this great, cosmopolitan city.
Why this role?
- Develop your career within a reputable, global CA firm.
- Lead teams on the ground, reporting directly to management
- Professional development is a priority and with continuous training programmes you will broaden your knowledge and strengthen your professional portfolio
- The warmth of its residents and the variety of experiences it can offer make it a preferred destination for many
- Identify, research and help resolve complex audit issues
- A high quality of life and a national cultural hub, home to institutions including the Scottish Opera, Scottish Ballet and National Theatre of Scotland and acclaimed museums and a thriving music scene
- Supervise and coach onsite teams to help them realise their full potential
- If you are in the mood for history, arts and culture, over 20 galleries and museums will not disappoint
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm.
- One of the greatest advantages of Glasgow is the lower cost of living compared to other UK cities
- For all the food lovers, Glasgow can offer a wide variety of bars, restaurants and cafes suitable for the different tastes
The ideal candidate:
- Professionally qualification ACA/ICAS/CA/ACCA/CIPFA
- Relevant external audit experience
- Public Sector experience
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to identify and pursue business opportunities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working rights to live and work in the UK
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)