Project Supervisor, International Development/Humanitarian Aid
A Project Management role with a difference for an experienced Supervisor who enjoys take responsibility over the full life cycle of client portfolio and is passionate about the International Development/Humanitarian Aid and making a difference.
Join a high performing team based out of London, in a key role that will involve international travel when it is feasible to do so again. No two days are the same and in this role, you can expect to be exposed to interesting new challenges allowing you to develop your skills in new areas.
- Join this fast growing top UK consulting firm and very successful team – leading in international charity audit and advisory work
- Diverse role that involves working with major Charities, NGOs, Donor Funds and Government Bodies internationally
- The firm have an excellent international reputation
- Grow as this firm does and enjoy great career progression
- Work within a global team, supervising the delivery of assurance projects for United Nations agencies and Grant Giving Foundations
- Coordination of hundred of projects under multi-million framework contract agreements
- Assist the business development team with preparation of tender documents
- Plan assignments across Asia
- Excellent opportunity to utilise and develop your additional language skills
- Diversify your CV by gaining an international experience
- Only spend your salary 50% of your time as your expenses will be covered when you are travelling
- Benefit from comprehensive training and great opportunities to progress within project management
- 2-5 years of experience gained in Project Management
- A professional project qualification – Prince2 or the equivalent
- Fluent in English and French
- A keen interest in International development or Humanitarian Aid
- A previous experience of International Institutions, Financial Services or Profession services setting is ideal
- Working rights to live and work in the UK
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)