Enjoy working for an award winning team in a key strategic and leadership role. Based in the lovely Channel Islands you will enjoy an improved work/life balance and one of the warmest places to live in the UK.
- Join this International company, in their award winning financial services administration support services team
- Work with a varied client portfolio including many Top 10 and some Top 50 of the Fortune 500 global businesses
- Reporting directly into a recently appointed Corporate Services Director, who is passionate about growing the team
- Manage your own team of around 8 and ensure the team provide the best service and meet budgets
- Participate in management team strategic meetings
- You have the autonomy to make this role your own
- Work on varied and complex of assignments
- Assist with all statutory returns and undertake reviews of financial statements
- Be on top of policies and procedures and become an expert in technical matters relating to corporate services, including regulatory requirements
Why this Role?
- Position has come about due to success, promotions and expansion
- The company has used the best technology available
- Career progression can be locally or internationally
- Option to be involved in Business Development
- The office has a friendly, encouraging culture
- This firm promotes health and welfare and a work/life balance
- Living in Jersey you are usually no more than a 15 minute commute
- Jersey’s climate is a few degrees warmer than the mainland UK, offering the opportunity to use their lovely beaches in Summers
- The island offers a friendly, safe environment to live in, a nice outdoor lifestyle, lovely scenery, views and restaurants
- Jersey is very short direct Ferry or flight to the UK and mainland Europe.
The Ideal Applicant
- Professional qualification CA, ACCA, ICSA or the equivalent
- Currently or recently working as a Team Manager
- Currently working in a similar role in Corporate Services
- Strong knowledge of the Corporate Services Structure
- Previous experience in a board position including being an authorised signatory
- Ability to solve problems and come up with effective solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Innovative approach
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)