Pricing Actuary, Zurich Opportunity to work in the cosmopolitan city of Zurich which is not only a city by the water, but it has a wonderful combination of both creative urban life and nature combined with the intense pace of the business world!
- This global insurance organization who focusses on providing value across all silos of their business from their people values to their customers and stakeholders, is looking for a Pricing Actuary to join their Commercial actuarial team to lead global business through improving business performance, tools and practice.
- Provide quantitative support to underwriters to assist them in driving business and quality of pricing by using innovative analytical data techniques.
- Take predictive techniques normally used and make them into smaller more specialized areas
- Pricing individual large accounts
- Working with analysis of data sets, finding new pricing and setting base rates etc
- Support business with monitoring of business performance trends, developing analytical tools, investigating business performance issues and coming up with solutions
- Degree in Actuarial, Mathematics, Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience working in a General Insurance Actuarial team
- Experience in applying predictive analytical
- An interest in commercially applying skills ability to interact across the organization
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)