Pristine beaches, coral reefs, clear blue seas and a work life balance in this island archipelago are here to be enjoyed! Enjoy the array of outdoor activities, balmy weather whilst working for one of the leading professional service practice companies globally. A place to grow your actuarial skills and career whilst enjoying the island lifestyle.
- Join this global consulting company which promotes career and personal growth in a competitive but rewarding environment.
- The P&C actuarial team members have opportunities to use state of the art tools and are encouraged to innovate and apply new actuarial methodologies
- A space to conduct complex analyses working to actuarial standards
- An organization where professional development is promoted and careers are built.
- Work with specialized professional teams and grow your actuarial skills
- Training, mentorship and studies with financial support are offered
- Exposure to high client interaction and ability to contribute solutions to all client problems
- Work with local clients in Bermuda as well as projects across the Caribbean
- Relevant actuarial degree
- 3-5 years work experience as a P&C actuary
- Excellent Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Working knowledge of SQL, VBA and/or R skills would be beneficial
- Strong communicator, able to solve complex problems and have a pro active approach to planning and organising
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)