Want to join a thriving Global Professional Services firm?
Why not join the UK’s fastest growing Professional Services Organisation. Located in the beating heart of the North of England, the exciting city of Manchester! Voted one of the best places to live in the UK for its diverse mix of friendly residents, affordable lifestyle, booming food scene and unique shops!
You will have market leading learning and development opportunities and be encouraged to grow and succeed with them. With a focus on encouraging employees to achieve their personal and professional ambitions, everyone is treated as an individual with a friendly and inclusive culture.
As Assistant Manager within the Not-for-Profit Risk and Advisory team, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients take responsibility for running interesting and specific projects to the highest quality. In return, they can offer you learning and development opportunities, a great work-life balance, pension schemes, income protection insurance, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more!
· Join the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
· Hybrid, flexible and remote working!
· Manage a diverse portfolio of clients across the globe
· Upskill and grow your career with excellent learning and progression opportunities
· Be a people leader and drive your high performing team to success
· Work closely with the Partners and Directors to build lasting client relationships
· Drive marketing with strategic business development
· Be responsible for client relationships on a day-to-day basis
Implement risk management and quality control
Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
· Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working, pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts, and many more
Your background to be suitable:
Have a professional qualification ACA, ACCA, CCAB or MIIA or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years of internal audit experience, within Big Four preferrable
· Experience of working with Not-for-profit clients
· Be strong at problem solving and analytical
· Third party and IT assurance experience
· Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) experience
You are knowledgeable and up to date on relevant compliance, market issues and legislation
Stakeholder and Project management experience
Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
Full driving license and own car
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)