This role has come about due to expansion of the team and company. Why This Role?
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Private Equity Service Firm
- A high level role within a growing office
- Work for a pioneer in this fast-growing area of compliance
- Excellent Client base with 93% satisfaction
- Social, dynamic team with people of different nationalities and from different backgrounds
- Become a key member of the management team reporting to the board and Head of Compliance
- Very busy but laid-back office with an open door policy
- Guernsey is great place to life and provides a great work life balance for this level of role.
- Guernsey is brilliant for families
- Yearly appraisals and pay reviews
- An experienced manager- your role will be supporting and managing the analysts complete compliance and board reports
- “A fountain of knowledge” on anti-money laundering practices
- Relevant Qualification or Degree ideally Or working towards one
- An easy going, non-corporate personality who can get along with everyone but get the work done
- Managing Client relationships and meet deadlines
- Private equity experience is NOT essential but would be helpful
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGRCP12705) in the subject line.Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.