Live in the exciting city of Brussels, the heart of the EU. Experience being in a multicultural environment, whilst enjoying the mix of historical and modern architecture. This role is consultative, interesting and varied.
This Big Four firm delivers a huge spectrum of accountancy and controlling services to international and SME-clients. They work in a very flexible way and have managed Covid better than most. They have been able to keep staff, continuing to promote, and are still actively hiring. If you are looking for a firm where you can feel secure in your role and continue to grow your accounting career this is it.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a series of clients from A-Z. You will enjoy the international environment and deliver bookkeeping, reporting and compliance from data to added-value. You will combine analytical thinking with practical application, and engage with key stakeholders. You will be a mentor and coach junior team members.
You can also exect to:
- Have a wide responsibility in terms of day-to-day interactions with clients and team in an international environment
- Be responsible for the review of and providing feedback on work performed by the team for whom you’re responsible
- Prepare complex accounting and tax deliverables (from bookkeeping to reporting, financial statements and tax returns) to an international client portfolio
- Being accountable for deadlines and quality & risk standards
- Provide oversight of delivery & financials management to clients and team
- Share your knowledge and experiences with team members by developing and giving coaching and training
- In Belgium, enjoy museums, parks, architecture and there’s definitely plenty of social activities to take part in!
In return you will:
- Work in a professional and pleasant working environment, a dynamic team with a diverse clientele and a challenging growth market
- Recieve extensive internal and external training program, and personal career coaching
- A flexible working environment
- A competitive salary and benefit package, company car included
What is required:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experienced as outline below
- You have a critical and analytical mind backed with European GAAP and/or US GAAP/IFRS and indirect tax technical knowledge
- You have an ability to motivate and manage people in a way that brings out the best in your team
- You have a client-service mindset and have the confidence to make daring, pragmatic recommendations
- You have a commercial mindset
- You are fluent in English
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)