Fancy a move to Dublin? The capital and largest city of Ireland is a vibrant and historic city situated on the east coast of the island. It is known for its rich cultural heritage, ranging from its medieval history to its literary tradition, and is home to several iconic landmarks. The city’s streets are lined with colourful Georgian buildings and lively pubs that are often filled with traditional Irish music. The River Liffey flows through the heart of the city, dividing it into the north and south sides, and providing picturesque views from several of the city’s bridges. The city also boasts numerous parks and green spaces, including Phoenix Park, which is one of the largest urban parks in Europe-the perfect place for anyone looking to make an international move.
Alongside the great location, you will have the chance to build on your career as an IT Audit Manager/Senior Manager leading a tight-knit and thriving team. This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join a Big Four, forward-thinking firm that knows the value of balancing work and life.
- Opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of high profile clients
- Work closely with partners and directors
- This position offers the chance to work across different focus areas within the wider team, fostering a collaborative environment where your expertise is valued.
- Have an opportunity to drive your own development – no need to wait until someone leaves in order to get noticed or promoted
- Step into a high-energy team committed to helping clients navigate the dynamic IT risk landscape.
- Lead a closely bonded, family-like team
- Excellent Possibilities for progression
- Dublin has a fantastic social scene, including restaurants, bars, pubs, and clubs.
- Excellent transportation options, including a nearby airport.
- Build a career within a beautiful and buzzing Irish city
- Dublin’s position on the country’s east coast means it’s sunnier than other parts of the country
- The variety of events caters to different interests, ensuring there’s always something exciting happening
- Excellent access to the city’s greener side, including numerous seaside and mountain hikes.
- Dublin is a city with a lot of diversity and culture, making it ideal for people considering moving abroad.
- Professional Qualifications CISA/CISM/CA/ACA/ACCA
- Currently an IT Audit Manager/Senior Manager
- Being an ISO27001 Lead Auditor is an advantage
- At least 7 years of IT Audit experience gained with Big Four
- SOC and SOX experience is a huge bonus
- Someone who cares about their people and enjoys developing them
- A service-driven professional
- Attention to quality and detail
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)