Want to join a company who can offer you unlimited opportunities?
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Global Professional Services Organisation who are passionate about emerging Cyber and Risk Technology. With a focus on professional growth and career mentoring, you will be given the opportunities and tools needed to achieve your own and unique career goals within the ever-evolving technology risk space.
As a Technical Risk Assistant Manager, you will work with a variety of global clients and manage interesting projects, being an expert advisor on strategy, transformation, and emerging technology. Working alongside some of the most highly skilled professionals in this field.
In return, they can offer you exceptional and world recognized learning and development opportunities, on-going career mentoring and coaching, flexible and hybrid working, a great work-life balance and many benefits and rewards that you can tailor to your own needs!
– Join a Global Organisation that cares about your own career goals!
– Manage a diverse portfolio of clients across the globe
– Upskill and grow your career with a variety of development opportunities
– Have the opportunity to run engagements and lead teams on interesting projects
– Use your innovation and contribute to building future services and products
– Be an expert within your field and keep up to date within the exciting tech space
– Engage, develop, and build rapport with interesting clients
– Join a collaborative team, supervise, and mentor junior members of the team
– Contribute and represent this exciting organisation by joining external client meetings and workshops
– Plan and deliver fieldwork on a variety of assignments
– Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working and many benefits that are tailored to your own personal needs
Your background to be suitable:
– Have a professional qualification CISA or equivalent specialist certification
– Professional experience within Cyber, Risk or Technology
– Be strong at problem solving and analytical
– Stakeholder and Project management experience
– Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
– Be current and update to date on technology trends
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)