IT Auditor, Malta Change the chaos of city life for the peace and tranquility of an island in the Mediterranean! Teaming with history and culture and a warm and welcoming culture, this is a lifestyle change for an IT auditor wanting to grow their career and work for one of the Big Four
- This top global professional services organisation who focuses on both collaboration as well as innovation, is looking for an IT Auditor who they can assist in growing their career.
- Work alongside the Senior Manager in assessing the risk on IT audit programs focusing on clients in the iGaming, banking, hospitality and insurance industries.
- Strong knowledge of IT risks and controls to ensure that the business is compliant with legislation.
- Work on projects to improve internal processes and performances related to IT systems, reviewing data, software programs and information management systems
- Prepare reports and communicate these to various stakeholders and make recommendations
- Follow up on the audit findings and ensure they continue to completion
- Enjoy a role that requires strong interpersonal skills and team work yet have the ability to work alone
- 3 years’ work experience post completion of degree
- Relevant degree in either IT, Accountancy or Business
- Be able to communicate across all business levels and have strong report writing skills
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- SQL and Excel are required
- IT Management Framework experience such as COBIT or ITIL is beneficial
- SOC engagements is preferred
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number DE13102 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)