Are you ready to start your career in Europe’s financial capital Frankfurt, Germany?
Frankfurt, Germany is a city surrounded by fairy-tale landscapes, history and tradition. Medieval town centres with weekly farmers’ markets, beautiful gardens and parks with ancient tree populations. The great outdoors is on your doorstep with a wealth of scenic riverscapes and low mountain ranges.
Along with living in this beautiful and unique city, Germany has a high standard of living, world-renowned work-life balance and excellent education facilities.
You will be joining a global mid-tier firm within its IT Advisory team, working with world-class financial services clients. This division has a fun and welcoming environment with great team spirit, encouraging additional training, education and progression within the role. You will also be working alongside some of the most well-regarded professionals in the world.
– Move to Europe’s financial capital, Frankfurt, Germany!
– Live in a city surrounded by fairy-tale landscapes, history and tradition.
– Have a great work-life balance and spend your spare time exploring low mountain ranges and scenic riverscapes
– Manage a diverse portfolio of financial services clients across the globe
– Upskill and grow your career with a variety of development opportunities
– Have the opportunity to run engagements and lead teams on interesting projects
– Use your innovation and contribute to building future services and products
– Be an expert within your field and keep up to date within the exciting tech space
– Engage, develop, and build rapport with interesting clients
– Have the opportunity to independently run IT Audits
– Join a fun and welcoming team, that encourages development and training opportunities
– Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working, pension and many more
Your background to be suitable:
– Excellent German language skills are essential
– Degree educated in a relevant subject
– A minimum of 3 years experience in Cyber, Risk, Internal Audit or Technology
– Be strong at problem-solving and analytical
– Stakeholder and Project management experience
– Be current and update to date on technology trends
– Someone who enjoys teamwork and self-service-orientated work
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)