Change the chaos of city life for the peace and tranquility of an island in the Mediterranean! Teaming with history and culture and a warm and welcoming culture, this is a lifestyle change for an IT Audit Manager wanting to grow their career and work for one of the Big Four
Malta is a fantastic European location – safe, very reasonably priced (including low income tax) and with the best weather in the whole continent! Malta is even rated as having the best climate in the world by International Living Magazine. Enjoy endless days of sunshine in a stunning location that offers great opportunities for hiking, various sports, swimming, scuba diving, cycling, simply lying on the beach, enjoying loads of stunning, fresh local food and also great international flight connections around the whole Europe and more.
From its remarkable 8,000 years of history, diverse culinary offerings, and an endless calendar of events and festivals there is truly something to suit all in MALTA!
This is an amazing opportunity for IT Audit Managers to join a highly-skilled and growing IT Risk team in Malta. Work on various engagements servicing Top local and international firms on the island across multiple sectors and avoid those extreme busy seasons when working.
Our client is seeking to expand the Digital and IT Assurance team that provides clients with various independent assessments of information security, software application controls, IT risk management, IT governance, cyber-security and IT forensics. They are looking to recruit at various levels of experience.
Our clients include leading companies and institutions in Malta presenting a wide variety of complex and challenging operational and systems environments.
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your brand.
We are looking for individuals interested in developing their career in this field. The ideal candidate should:
- Have between 4 to 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Have a keen interest in information security, IT management and digitalisation.
- Want to understand business activities and how they are supported by IT systems.
- Enjoy working in teams and to work on a variety of assignments.
- Be able to assimilate data and provide insightful analysis to address client’s questions or to find solutions.
- Have strong time management skills, including flexibility to work with shifting priorities and client needs.
- Be able to articulate a business issue and potential impact without resorting to technical language.
- Value and practise high standards of ethical behaviour and professionalism.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)